Skills Development & Government Projects
Work Integrated Learning (WIL) & Intern Management
Sondela Academy, as part of the Sondela Training Group, provides a Training Managements service that places and manages graduates from TVET Colleges and other training institutions in workplace environments, with the full support services provided through Service Level Agreements. An intern programme is also offered in which Interns work in real work environments for specific periods of time.
Features of the Service
The process of recruitment, arrangement of workplaces, contracting with graduates and institutions, placements and the workplace rotations needed for maximum exposure are features of the service provided by Sondela Academy. Logistical and administrative support, including the payment of stipends and other administrative functions, is also offered.
Advantages of the Product
There are several advantages to using this product:
- Sondela Academy is a training specialist with extensive experience in the training field.
- Participants use a Learning Learner Management System (LLMS) to record their progress. Clients are also able to access this interactive system to monitor their graduates or interns.
- Clients work with one Service Provider and one Service Level Agreement (SLA), making administration much easier.
- Workplace preparation is part of the process and graduates are properly inducted into their workplace.
- Post rotation is an integral part of the training process and results in maximum exposure to the various aspects workplace.
- Workplace readiness audits are conducted to determine the suitability of the workplaces identified for the WIL programme.
For more information or for a specific quote with cost effective fee structure, please contact Sondela Academy using the details below:
John Mahlangu (Director Sondela Academy)
Tel: 014 736 8860