Situated in a Cul-de-Sac this Unit offers a secluded getaway for the Discerning Holidaymaker.
The layout makes it ideal for 2-3 couples wishing to share or couples with older children as the 2 downstairs Bedrooms are separated by a spacious Living Area. Both Bedrooms have French Doors to the outside with queen-sized beds and en suite Bathrooms.
Bathroom 1 the “Jacana Room” consists of a full bathroom plus an Outside Shower.
Bathroom 2 the “Pygmy Goose Room” has a bath and an Outside Shower.
The “Kingfisher Room” in the passage consists of a Shower, Toilet and Hand basin with a spacious Vanity Top and backlight mirror.
The Upstairs Loft Room has 2 x ¾ beds with Double Sliding Doors leading out onto a Balcony overlooking the Waterberg.
The canvas windows and drop sides give this room a tree-house atmosphere that is enjoyed by adults and children alike.
The fully equipped kitchen is well-suited for self-catering with two fridge-freezers, stove and oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, and lots of cupboards.
Downstairs relax in front of the Flat Screen TV, gather for drinks at the Bar or relax on the Patio listening to the birdsong as you feel the stress and strain of city life slip away.
When the Jackals begin to call it’s time to light the Boma fire and while the flames hypnotise you, see who can tell the scariest story.
This is a place we believe You will want to return to again and again
- Semi Open Plan Lounge – Dining area; 4m Bar.
- Spacious Kitchen with Large Microwave, Gas Hob and Electric Thermo-fan Oven.
- Large Covered Patio.
- Boma with built-in seating.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed, Full en suite bathroom and Outside Shower.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed, en suite bathroom (bath only) and Outside Shower.
- Loft Room – 2 X ¾ Beds.
- Guest Toilet with Shower.
- All rooms are fitted with ceiling fans.
- Linen and Crockery for 6 Guests – Please bring your own swimming towels.
- Double Carport.