The Moselesele Tent Camp offers a safari experience at affordable prices where guests will be spoiled from the time of their arrival to their departure by the Camp Host and Chef, who is available to prepare all their meals.
The partial self-catering camp has been carefully laid out to ensure comfort and enjoyment and offers:
- 4 safari tents, sleeping a maximum of 4 people in each.
- Private bathrooms in all tents.
- Braai pit and socializing area.
- Communal kitchen facilities.
- An airy and comfortable communal Lapa incorporating a lounge, dining area and pub.
Carefully tucked away in between indigenous sekelbos and an assortment of bushveld trees, the camp is conveniently situated close to the Sondela Caravan Park, where guests are welcome to make use of the DSTV, table tennis, pool table and darts. Kids will be in their element and guests of the tent camp are totally free to enjoy the nearby Farmyard facilities.Online Bookings